ARC Architecture work closely with the most prominent local developers, we pride ourselves on achieving the highest ratio of planning approvals whilst maximising site potential and value. We tailor each project to our clients brief but at the same time offering a level of financial guidance insuring we achieve the most profitable outcome possible. When appraising any development site, we consider; the optimum unit type and size for the location, plan the best strategy to minimise social housing and CIL contributions, plan and design buildings to be both cost effective to construct as well as architecturally pleasing.
In the last 12 months ARC gained planning approval for 87.7% of our applications on the first planning application, with a high percentage of the remaining 12.3% being approved on the either the second application or at appeal.
© 2018 ARC Architecture Ltd
UK Reg 02550922. Chapel Studios, 14 Purewell, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 1EP
Telephone 01202 479919 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org